Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Right On Brother!



December 3, 2007





The Honorable Ranger Us Army Carl F. Shefferd

361 Charles Street

Belleville, MI 48111





Thank you . . .



. . for contacting me about the Architect of the Capitol's recent decision about the use of religious wording on U.S. Flag Certificates. I understand your concerns.



I am happy to tell you that the Acting Architect of the Capitol has reversed the policy on religious wording on these certificates. Messages on the flag certificates are personal communications between Members of Congress and their constituents and will no longer be censored by the Architect of the Capitol.



Thank you for taking the time to share your views with me. Please do so again in the future if I can be of assistance to you or your family.



Sincerely,

Debbie Stabenow

United States Senator



DS:kap

No comments: